2. Too impatient to wait to go to the table, so he eats standing up at the counter sometimes. Lol
3. Playing in bed with Nana. ❤
4. Helping Mama return library books and movies.
5. And helping bring in the garbage bin. Such a good helper…when he wants to be!!! 😜
2. Enjoying a walk on a beautiful November day!
3. Nice days mean more outdoor time. Trampoline? Why yes, I think so!
4. And it’s always fun to make Papa push you on the swings!
5. He had to wear purple to school for Miss E, one of his classmates who has pulmonary hypertension. Not only did he wear purple to raise awareness for PH, he also gave a shout out to Autism…and looked super adorable doing it!
6. Sharon and Brahm concert. The Conductor loved it…and Mama remembered all the songs from childhood, too!!!
2. He still loves his water table…even when there’s no water in it!
3. My little pirate. Happy Halloween, y’all!
4. He LOVES looking at pictures, especially if he’s in them! Lol
5. Every morning that I drop him off, he helps me by locking the car. Making it beep has NOTHING to do with it, I’m sure!
2. Stealing Papa’s Doritos. The Kid can hear the bag open at the other end of the house!
3. Surrounded by some members of his fan club in Before and After School program. ❤
4. Pre-bedtime goofiness. I love this kid. 😜😘
5. Morning cartoons in Mommy’s bed. Perfect way to spend a morning.